Hey everyone, my name is Anthony, also known as LinkDFS! I have received a lot of questions regarding my DOTA2 that I post on my Twitter and in the RotoRadar discord — so I have decided to write an article explaining the proper way to view the model!
- UnderDog Fantasy Affiliate Link (Promo Code: ROTORADAR = 100% Deposit Match up to $100)
- PrizePicks Affiliate Link (Promo Code: RADAR = 100% Deposit Match)
- Sports Injury Central
- Props.Cash (Promo Code: ROTORADAR 25% off their Monthly All Sports Package!)
- Pikkit (Code: ROTORADAR)
- Vivid Picks ($100 Sign-up Bonus Code: ROTORADAR)
HOW TO READ THE MODEL:
- Player – The in-game name of the person
- Team – The abbreviation of the player’s team
- Line – What the prop book line has the players line set to
- Odds – The odds of the matchup the player’s team is in
- Scenario – This is based on sportsbook odds and the scenario displayed is the Highest Probable Outcome (HPO)
- 2-0 means the HPO for X player/team is to win the series 2-0
- 0-2 means the HPO for X player/team is to lose the series 0-2
- 1-1 means the HPO for X player/team is for the series to be tied 1-1 after 2 maps
- % – This show the percentage of the HPO occurring
- Map Win – This shows how many kills X player is projected to get in a map win
- Map Loss – This shows how many kills X player is projected to get in a map win
- This section is useful if you’re looking to build a different script compared to the HPO or for map 3 plays
- Maps 1-2 – This takes the Highest Probable Outcome (HPO) and creates a kill projection for X player
- Diff – This shows a difference between the line set by the prop book and the projection from the model
- In the model, NothingToSay is a -4.3 diff which means that the HPO projection has him projected at 4.3 less than his line set by the prop book. His under 16.5 kills would be in play.
- Another example is PiPi which has a 3.6 difference in the model. The HPO projection has him projected for 3.6 more kills than his line set by the prop book. His over 15.5 kills would be in play.
WHERE CAN I WATCH THE GAMES?
As always, trust the data, not your emotions. Talk soon.